Research shows that an anti-inflammation diet is paramount to supporting you through diseases, such as endometriosis – so what’s an inflammatory diet?
6 Steps for Anti-inflammation Eating.
1) Remove white sugar from your diet
2) Remove heavily processed foods from your diet such as pizza & too much pasta, balance your carbohydrate intake
3) Add loads of vegetables to your diet, especially green vegetables such as spinach, kale, bitters, rocket, lettuce, celery
4) Drink 8 glasses of water per day
5) Avoid eating red-meat everyday, try to eat red meat 3 times per week, substitute for white fish, salmon, trout, increase Omega 3’s into your diet, essential fatty acids is something which you need more of to reduce inflammation present in your body
6) Avoid drinking soft drinks, avoid coke, fanta etc as these erode calcium in your body, avoid too much coffee as this can deplete your body minerals